Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Anything and Everything

Hi! This is amazing. I've finally got a blog going - my very first honest-to-goodness blog! Wow!!

Now back to earth. Frankly, I don't know what to say as I'm not quite prepared for this that is why I have titled it 'Anything and Everything' as I have tons of things that I want to cover but just do not know where to begin. Perhaps in time....

On the other hand, there is something that I can briefly touch on - it's the tidal wave that has just hit South Asia which started off the coast of Sumatra, Indonesia, on Boxing Day. The quake which measured 8.9 on the Richter scale resulted in subsequent after-shocks and worse of all the tsunami which caused much havoc for those affected. There is much devastation and sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment