Friday, June 30, 2006

The Test - How bitchy are you?

Ooh, this is great! Do you wanna know how bitchy you are?
Joe so kindly shared this little test in my previous post which is along the same subject matter. Thank you, Joe.

I've just done the test and I think I'm not normal - getting a score of 5.
But don't be fooled. I can be quite, quite the opposite.
Oh, okay, here's what it says...

"Congratulations, you had a low score on the bitch test and appear to be a decent person! You're not necessarily verging on sainthood, but we can safely assume that you have a basic respect for others and an acceptable sense of decorum. You try your best to maintain a certain level of etiquette, and control yourself even when tempted to stab someone in the back or settle a few scores. You are able to calm yourself down and think rationally rather than giving into the first animalistic urge to "attack". Sure, you may slip up from time to time, but you're only human! So wear those angel wings with pride - the world needs more civilized folk like you."

Someone once commented that I need more fire in my life.
He's probably right.

Enjoy the test.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    well, that's an excellent balanced scorecard! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slurp!, you must be joking. I failed miserably as a b**** but probably a good score elsewhere. haha.... thanks all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a score of 7.5, if I can be called a bitch? I would prefer a bum *pun intended*...hehehe

    I thought I said "have a nice weekend" yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe, you're just as good or shall I say just as bad a b****? haha! Thanks for sharing.

    No problem, better to say it twice than none at all. You too have a nice w/e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you do a good woof? *grin* The ultimate test!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete