Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Gotcha!



The mind is quicker than the eye. So quick that it jumps to conclusions.

Someone has come up with this little cheeky compilation. What do you think these are? Take a closer look at each one of them. Don't they look familiar? Oh yeah, your imagination running wild, doesn't it? These are actually very innocent close-up shots. Sorry to disappoint you. See for yourself.

















Somehow, I was not able to upload the last two images but I can tell you what they really are.

The second last one is actually a frog having a worm in its mouth (yummy!); while the last picture is one end of a fried frankfurter.

Now you know! What were you thinking?!

12 comments:

  1. Haha...I knew you couldn't be so daring??!!

    But still...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. you're right, Joe, I'm not so daring as you put it.

    But still...you never know (me). Right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SF, who? Me? An innocent mind breeds innocent thoughts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:27 PM

    Oh you've got me there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Wasn't thinking really
    Heh heh heh
    Though I thought it was suppose to be an educational post of some sort
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Sitting here quietly pondering what to think, let alone how to comment... Okay, I'll play with my word verification again...)

    Why try to make sense of the things
    Your sense of humor often brings?
    My breath catches inside
    With my eyes open wide.
    Pictures so innocent...how that stings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Ian.

    Z, it is educational, is it not? LOL!

    MM, that's a nice one. Thanks. Perhaps word verification was partly designed for limericks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. HHAHAHAHAAHA....

    hey...all this hoax make me have to think twice before i believe what i see in a forward mail.

    Farni.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking what you were thinking...:p

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, where's the last 2 pictures? the nose pic was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RS, you have a point there. Don't believe everything you see. haha..

    Low, ooh......that is very dangerous, wor!

    YD, beats me, really. Am still not able to upload the last two.

    ReplyDelete