Saturday, December 16, 2006

Free Christmas ecards

I still do send out paper Christmas cards but I also send our ecards. This year, I found more choices from eGreetings. Most of their Christmas cards are free for a limited time. However, there are free ecards too and these are my favourite:

Merry and Bright


What is Christmas without lights, right? And reindeers too.

Leslie And The LY's Christmas Rap!

I can't imagine Christmas without a song. Can you?



Drunken Santa and Cocktail Party


Tis the time of the year to hang loose and celebrate another good year and Santa is only human too.

Besides the free eCards, you can also take up their free 30-day trial to send unlimited eCards and a yearly eCards subscription is only $13.99. It's a much cheaper alternative to sending paper cards. You can also schedule eCards to arrive on a specific date.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Gathered the news on Visitthebest.it was interesting and shared the contents to my teacher too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:29 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete