Friday, January 12, 2007

Lasik Surgery

To do or not to do. That is the question. It's Lasik I'm talking about. My friends are still wondering whether to go ahead with the surgery to correct their vision or just stick to glasses and contacts. There's this website I found that might be able to provide them with information enough for them to make an informed decision. USAEyes.org is a nonprofit Lasik eye surgery patient advocacy that provides detailed objective information about laser eye surgery and certifies approved laser eye surgery doctors who meet specific patient outcome requirements. Information provided on this site is non-biased, simple to understand and is of a high quality.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:26 PM

    I actually went for a consultation at their offices.. (I can't remember where!!! I must have been blind) but after a battery of tests, the doctor told me I wasn't blind enough to notice any big difference if I went ahead with the surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 PM

    If your degree is high it's worth considering. Lasik op is fast coming very popular among the women here. As you know, 8 out of 10 here are short-sighted. That includes me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LB, you're right. I think the myopia (correct?) must be bad enough for the surgery to be worth it. I hear it's close to a 100% perfect vision.

    IML, you're right. 8 out of 10 is high wor. Yeah, wearing glasses can be rather inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete