Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Drug rehab really works


What drives people to do the things they do. I know some people who lead two different lifestyles - one in the day, the other when the sun goes down. And when the latter happens, they would hit the nightspots and use substances you would never imagine decent folks (by day) would use. Some of them are so deep into such stuff that I think they really need to get into drug rehab. Drug rehab really works. That's the truth about drug abuse and drug recovery: people get better, addicts get healed. But then again, they have to realise it for themselves that they need the treatment.

2 comments:

  1. You can meet your favorite celebrities there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for posting. This is a good read. I was wondering if there would be articles or blogs regarding the effects of both drugs and alcohol in the body? I am making a research on both as part of my thesis in school. thanks.

    ReplyDelete