Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Frolics: How Much Wrath Do You Have?

Today's a great day to frolic. There's sunshine and being Friday and all. You see, we've been having lightning rain-storms every afternoon since Monday. Yeah, Monday, Jul 23, which was supposed to be the hottest day. Something's really wrong with the weather these days and of course, global-warming takes the brunt.

Okay, time for a Friday quiz. How much wrath do you have? I don't believe the score I got. I'm more fiery than that and you better believe it! However, I can play the game of indifference and that would sometimes cheese people off. Oops!!




Your Wrath Quotient: 9%



Revenge, anger, rage? They're hardly words in your vocabulary.

If someone wrongs you, you move on. You'd rather be indifferent than upset.

3 comments:

  1. 15% - less than I expected. I do get angry, but I'd rather walk away than have a confrontation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine came out as a measly 63%.

    "Everyone around you pretty much fears your wrath... which is probably what you want.
    But just remember, there's a very thin line between fear and hate!"

    I doubt that...but I do not suffer a slight gladly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PandaB, walking away - that takes a lot of patience. Good for you.

    MM, I can only imagine them hating you for your guts for putting things right and it's commendable.

    Me too about the slight, that's why I'd feel terrible if I thought I'd treated someone badly. I'd quickly make amends or I'd be restless until I do.

    ReplyDelete