Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Perfume? I think not!


Can you imagine the smell of cheap perfume and the headache it gives when you are exposed to it for an extended period?

That's exactly what I was going through the whole day. Only thing is, it's not from perfume but from this plant. Nature's gift indeed! I've been swooning with this lingering fragrance, if you want to call it that.

Apparently, these flowers are a rare treat as the plant is not known to flower often. Should I be thankful then?! Oh well...!!

Btw, this sequence of pictures was taken over several weeks. What wouldn't bloggers do!

3 comments:

  1. Care to identify which perfume brand it smells like? Or maybe similar smelling plant/flower/herb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought making men swoon was the whole point of perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agus, this is tough. Let me see...the smell is rather dense.. and sourish. Something like the smell of soiled clothes. Eww...lol

    MM, hehe... not this one. No, Siree!

    ReplyDelete