Saturday, October 20, 2007

Arizona and the Grand Canyon



The Grand Canyon National park must be one of the most visited places in the United States with droves of tourists visiting the place every year. Arizona has other attractions too. There is the Petrified Forest, the Painted Desert, the Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead. Even the much sung-about London Bridge has also been brought piece by piece to Arizona at Lake Havasu City. Manufacturing has become Arizona's most important industry, principal products being electrical, communications, and aeronautical items. Arizona luxury real estate must come with an interesting price tag.

Picture source: Wikipedia

4 comments:

  1. I'd been to Tempe, Arizona and I'd also reviewed your blog ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice place to visit... I guess..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Grand Canyon in 2000. But I went to North Rim instead of the more popular South Rim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FH2O, welcome back!

    Robin, I guess. Nature's beauty is always nice.

    KS, thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete