Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Frolics - What Color Orange Are You?

Of late, the color orange fascinates me though I have no piece of clothing that is orange. No, wait, I do too. I have an orange shirt that I like to wear with a mini-skirt.

You may not like orange but try this quiz anyway for a reading into your personality. I don't know about me being soft and sweet, but I'm definitely unconventional and shocking at times. I know people who know me would agree.

Okay, your turn..




You are Apricot



Soft and sweet, you let your provocative nature shine through.

You have a true love for all people. You try to build a bridge between differences.

You are definitely unconventional, but you don't broadcast it. You are good at getting along.

You offer people a fresh perspective on life - so fresh that it can be shocking!


Check Out Other Quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment