Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Finally Got to See "Stepmom"

The movie "Stepmom", starring Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon, is currently being repeated on cable tv. One of the things I like about cable tv is that you get to watch shows that you missed earlier. I managed to catch "Stepmom" last night.

While I was enjoying myself, a girlfriend on the other hand had to settle for doing something else. Apparently, the tv guy who installed her new home theatre system yesterday, could not get everything set up because he missed out the HDMI cables. My girlfriend is keeping her fingers crossed that he'll finish the job today.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Hey, great cables.

    I watched the movie too last night. Wept like a baby. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... That's one movie I've not watched before. But I don't subscribe to the movie channel.

    Yeah, cable is good when you've not seen the shows. Some keep on repeating that it makes you wonder if it was still 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, a budding romance between the Cable Guy and your girlfriend! How sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andie, me too. Kleenex moments. lol

    Agus, you certainly hit the nail on the head about the repeats. They can get annoying.

    LB, a budding romance? How thinking-out-of-the-box but yes, sweet. Cable Guy and my girfriend. Now there's a thought! I'm thinking Jim Carrey. lol

    ReplyDelete