Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Delightful Minimalist-themed Home

I went to a good friend's house-warming gathering some weeks back. It is a beautiful big house with a minimalist theme much to my delight, not that it matters, of course.

I like the house too for the extensive use of glass allowing a generous amount of natural light coming into the house. From afar, the house looks fabulous when the lights are on. Being karaoke enthusiasts, they have a sound-proof karaoke room with state-of-the-art sound system and equipment. There is even a pop up tv. Neat! Oh, did I mention the house has an elevator?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 PM

    wow..an elevator...not a minimalist anymore..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You got me there. But I meant minimalist in decor.. Besides, it's tough not having a lift when there are four floors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend must be very rich! No photos for us to see? I've a friend who have a swimming pool inside the house and a lift that reaches the 5th floor! And he is bloody rich! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are not into swimming so a pool is not needed but for water feature, they have a long trench at the back of the house with a waterfall and koi fishes. Sorry, Foong, no pictures.

    ReplyDelete