Thursday, December 25, 2008

Is Golf Your Game?


I am not a golfer and know practically next to nothing where golf is concerned. When I was at a golf sports shop the other day, I was amazed at the range of equipment and accessories available relating to the game of golf.

The items that caught my attention most were the golf bags. They came in various brands, textures, colors, shapes and sizes. You might be wondering what I was doing there. A colleague wanted to pick up something for his golf game this weekend, but don't ask me what it was.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you and all those you love, a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 AM

    I don't know much either but I used to watch Tiger Woods play and I did a couple of practice swings at the driving range. Alot of arm work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete, thank you. Hope you and Debbie and the kids had a merry Christmas.

    MBL, I don't know if keeping up with balls is my idea of fun. Oops!

    ReplyDelete