Thursday, August 4, 2011

Humorous Response to a Romantic SMS

Every time I come across a humorous email I'd think about sharing it here but each time it didn't happen for some reason. Come to think of it I used to post more humorous stuff - you who have been reading my blog from the early years would agree, I think. Anyway, this funny episode just hit my mailbox and before it goes any further down the Inbox, here it is. I'm still laughing.. Oops!

She sent the following message while waiting for her train:

My love
If you are sleeping, send me your dreams
If you are smiling, send me your smile
If you are crying, send me your tears
I love you


He replied:

I'm in the toilet. What do I send?



Would love to give due credit but it being from an email, no source quoted..

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, i like that reply!! so hilarious~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This content stocks with people on the economical basic principles of U.S.A and how it is going to impact the Singapore real estate asset industry. A few optimists are saying that the depression has more or less come to an end.

    ReplyDelete