Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Polaris sportsman parts

An auto accessories shop always fascinates me. I'm fascinated by the myriad items that are available in such a shop. Inventory-taking must be quite a task, I imagine.

The other day, I tagged along a colleague to an auto accessories shop and had the chance to be up close browsing through the rows and rows of auto and motorbike parts. There were bolts and nuts of various sizes, steel ropes, LED flood lights, axles, winches and lots more. I suppose if you are looking for polaris sportsman parts, they would be available in this shop too.

1 comment:

  1. Two places Bananaz would step foot when in supermarket. Car accessories and stationery dept. If you dont see me here most likely enjoying 'free' video from the electrical dept watching and hearing the system of the plasma TV etc.

    ReplyDelete