Monday, May 21, 2012

Children Full of Life - A Must-watch video

If only teachers across the world are like Mr Toshiro Kanamori who truly understands what teaching children is all about and who certainly made a positive difference in the lives of his students.

This is a must-watch video, especially for teachers. Thanks to Pandabonium who allowed me to 'borrow' it from his site.

"In the award-winning documentary Children Full of Life, a fourth-grade class in a primary school in Kanazawa, northwest of Tokyo, learn lessons about compassion from their homeroom teacher, Toshiro Kanamori. He instructs each to write their true inner feelings in a letter, and read it aloud in front of the class. By sharing their lives, the children begin to realize the importance of caring for their classmates."



I don't know about you but I had to stretch for tissues. Don't say I didn't warn you.

2 comments:

  1. I love how the two ideas are mentioned together so naturally: how to have a happy life and how to care for others. Can't have one without the other.

    Yup, my lower lip got wobbly, too. Ta for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only more people see life that way.

    ReplyDelete