Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Frolics - The Surreal Test

Let's take a cute quiz this week. Have fun!

I'd give a rating of 4 for this one.

Rating
1 = Absolutely not true
2 = Some truth
3 = 50% true
4 = Mostly true
5 = Close to 100% true


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!



You Are Cheerful



You are a friendly and welcoming person. You know how to make the best of a bad situation.


You tend to think most about yourself. You can't help but look inward and introspect.


You are open minded and tolerant. You believe strongly that people should be allowed to do their thing.


You have the most fun when things are simple. You don't like making a big fuss out of anything.

2 comments:

  1. interesting photo!! and it says i am OUTRAGEOUS, hahaha!! I am a bold and expressive person. I put yourself out there often and freely. I tend to think most about ideas and concepts. I am very intellectual. I am open minded and tolerant. I believe strongly that people should be allowed to do their thing. I have the most fun when things are easy for me. I like to relax totally and completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bananaz is Outrageous, again same with SK. Rating is 4. tQ Hv a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete