Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Frolics - Which Architectural Style Are You?

Strange quiz this week's, even stranger result. Not sure how to rate this, so no rating on this one. Check out what's your architectural style.

Happy weekend, everyone, and to mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!



You Are Modern



You are a very exciting person to be involved with in any way. You are like a drug.

You make for a very formidable opponent. You destroy all challenges in your way.



You are a naturally powerful person. You know how to get what you want.

You crave success, but you're going to become successful on your own terms.

3 comments:

  1. I Am Baroque.. I have a strong personality. I am who i am, and i'm darn proud of it. I am quite guarded. I feel reluctant to reveal my true self to others. I think on a whole other plane. I see patterns and logic where others see chaos. I am comfortable with theories. Abstract ideas and concepts delight me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Gothic?! (Gothic Lolita?!) This was a funny one. Not so accurate, methinks, but very amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SK hey sama sama again!!! haha Bananaz is Baroque.

    ReplyDelete