Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Frolics - What's Your Dominant Personality Trait?

Ever wondered what's your dominant personality trait? People change over time as a result of experiences, knowledge and skills picked up along the way, etc.

Want to know what trait dominates your personality? Take the quiz to find out.

Happy Friday, everyone! It's a hot sunny day here in Kuala Lumpur. Hope you are having beautiful weather too wherever you are.



My Dominant Personality Trait is Sensitivity


You are a warm, friendly, and considerate person. You think it's important to treat others well.

You work well in groups. You love to cooperate, and you are a true team player.


No one would ever accuse you of being selfish. You are sensitive to others' points of view.

You notice other people's moods and take them into account. You try to make sure everyone is happy.
Last Week's Friday Frolics Quiz

5 comments:

  1. Inquisitiveness! Can't argue with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more Inquisitiveness for Bananaz. HappySurfer have a great week ahead and close 2012 with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choon choon..

    You are an imaginative and curious person. You are excited to learn about the world.
    You are interested in all sorts of topics. You like to understand history and how things work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dominant personality trait is prudence..

    I am a responsible and together person. I like structures and schedules. I don't mind having a long to-do list... in fact, I sort of like checking things off on it. I am a planner, and I rarely act on impulse. I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I am dependable and polite. I do my best not to give anyone any trouble.

    ReplyDelete