Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ADAM Audio A7X Powered Studio Monitor


I'm looking for a pair of speakers for my laptop so I went online to do a search and see what's available. Too bad I was just looking for simple speakers but if I were in the market for really good speakers, I would seriously consider the adam a7x at musicians friend.

I'm not technically well-versed in this department but if you are, the adam a7x features below would mean something and a speaker worth checking out, I'm sure.



Features:
Excels at nearfield monitoring
Equipped with the X-ART tweeter and a large (7") midwoofer
50W A/B tweeter amplifier
100W PWM midwoofer amplifier
Upper corners slanted to minimize reflections
Large, double bass reflex tubes
±4dB gain for the high frequencies
Two shelf filters for the high and low frequencies
XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) connectors

No comments:

Post a Comment