Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Frolics - The Labyrinth Test

Let's do a simple Labyrinth test today but one whose answers you provide will tell about you. Take the quiz to find out more..

Happy Friday, everyone!



You Are Creative


You are open minded, flexible, and adventurous. You never quite know where you're going, and you like it that way.


You take a lot of time to enjoy yourself and live life to the fullest. You don't mind being in the slow lane.


You find that most tasks are easier than you anticipated. Things are never as bad as they seem.


You work hard for the feeling of satisfaction it gives you. Any money you get is secondary.


Last Week's Quiz: How Do You Color Your Life?

4 comments:

  1. Bananaz is Structured..quite 'choon' overall especially.. [And you don't give up until the job is done.] tQ HS, have a Creative weekend.

    You are organized, logical, and practical. Whenever possible, you try to plan carefully.

    You are hard working and live fast. You want to accomplish great things in your life.

    You find that most tasks are more difficult than you anticipated. And you don't give up until the job is done.

    You work hard for the material rewards you get in the end. You wouldn't have your job if it didn't pay you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also creative, similar to yours but slight different..

    I am open minded, flexible, and adventurous. I never quite know where I'm going, and I like it that way. I am hard working and live fast. I want to accomplish great things in my life. I find that most tasks are more difficult than I anticipated. And I don't give up until the job is done. I work hard for the material rewards I get in the end. I wouldn't have my job if it didn't pay me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's me! I'm also creative!


    "You are open minded, flexible, and adventurous. You never quite know where you're going, and you like it that way.
    You take a lot of time to enjoy yourself and live life to the fullest. You don't mind being in the slow lane.
    You find that most tasks are easier than you anticipated. Things are never as bad as they seem.
    You work hard for the material rewards you get in the end. You wouldn't have your job if it didn't pay you."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also creative! I did the Friday Frolics on a Monday, because I worked the entire weekend. Blah. :(

    ReplyDelete