Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TESCO delivers right to your doorstep


I spotted a TESCO delivery truck in the neighbourhood last Saturday morning.  Surprised to see it first time, I stopped to find out more about the delivery service.  The TESCO man was making his rounds and I saw him sorting out orders that were separated in blue shopping baskets.  Home delivery comes with a ten ringgit charge according to the gentleman.  I've added this service to my KIV list.  Check out their website if you need more information.

I talked about buying lingerie online the other day. In this day and age, almost everything can be bought online, even prescription eyeglasses which you can buy at a fraction of the cost of a regular pair at an optician's. Prices online are quite often better than those at a brick-and-mortar shop. You can even buy kids glasses for as low as $10! Now that's a real bargain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment