Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Frolics - The Soap Bubble Test

I was late last Friday, so I thought I'd be early (somewhat) this week.

Let's play with bubbles this week..

Happy Friday, everyone!



You Are a Perfectionist

You are not a person who is concerned with details. You only tend to see the big picture.



You act quickly but not impulsively. You think through your actions, even if only briefly.



You are a big dreamer. Your head is in the clouds with your latest scheme, and it's sometimes difficult to get you back down to earth.



You are content and harmonious. You've made your peace with the world.



Last Weeks' Quiz: The Rubber Duckie Test

5 comments:

  1. i am also a PERFECTIONIST!! but the analysis in detail says differently compared to yours but quite true about me :)

    I am a well rounded person who can see both small details and the whole picture. I am very balanced. I act quickly but not impulsively. I think through my actions, even if only briefly. I am a big dreamer. My head is in the clouds with my latest scheme, and it's sometimes difficult to get me back down to earth. I have had a fair amount of luck in my life. I am healthy and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite true woh..
    I am easy on myself../
    yay atletico madrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am easy on myself:

    "You are very detail oriented and organized. You are a good planner, and you take things in small steps.

    You are quick to act and very decisive. You don't get slowed down by the decision making process.

    You are a big dreamer. Your head is in the clouds with your latest scheme, and it's sometimes difficult to get you back down to earth.

    You are content and harmonious. You've made your peace with the world. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interestingly, we all have some common traits. Nice.

    Thanks for sharing your reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Easy Bananaz juz like SP & Wenn haha. tQ

    ReplyDelete