Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Frolics - What's You EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient)?

Ever wondered what's your EQ? That's Emotional Quotient. Take the quiz to find out. Interesting set of questions too - will get you thinking a little.

Have a great weekend!



Your EQ is 160

Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.



Seriously though, your whole "Don't Worry, Be Happy" philosophy is really what defines emotional intelligence.

You're warm, open, and very optimistic. You know how to act appropriately, even if you don't feel like it.



You are a good communicator, and you have little difficulty with personal relationships - even when you're dealing with difficult people.

In general, you are successful, capable, together person. You get what you want out of life.



Last Week's Quiz - What Kind of Food Are You?


5 comments:

  1. Bananaz scored 127...


    You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.

    On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well.
    Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.

    You tend to be motivated, energetic, focused, and level headed.
    You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things. When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My EQ is 140!!

    I am remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under my skin. I am warm and open. Even when life gets me down, I'm unafraid of the world and its challenges. I am comfortable with who I am. And I accept my weaknesses, as well as the weaknesses of others. While I am quite stable, I don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up. But I have enough emotional intelligence to know when I need a course correction.

    very true with that the analysis says about me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, mine is 87 only lah..

    "You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
    You're quite moody, and sometimes you find yourself feeling upset without knowing what really caused it.
    Your emotions can overtake you at times, and you do tend to become preoccupied with your negative thoughts"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took the quiz again but this time with slow and steady no rush and glad the score went to up to 147 and not down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Your EQ went up in just a matter of days! :D

      Delete