Friday, April 1, 2016

April - Blogging From A to Z Challenge (April 2016)


A is for April.

Today is the first day of a Blogging Challenge that I signed up for just a few days ago. Was surfing the web searching for something to do in relation to blogging (of course) that comes with a little oomph! but not a long-term thingy that I'd be stuck with to no end.

So this Blogging From A to Z Challenge (April 2016) looks like it fits the bill nicely, so here I am taking this challenge.

The main rule is to have a post up every day of April except on Sundays. So with 26 days, this matches the 26 letters of the alphabet.

The other requirement besides blogging daily is that the post for each day would need to have a topic themed on something with the letter of the day, for example, today's letter is 'A', the letter for tomorrow, April 2 is 'B', April 3 would be 'C' and so on and so forth.

Why am I doing this, really? I've not been blogging regularly of late (as some of you would have noticed) so this challenge would be a good way to get me back on track. Plus, I get to make new friends and broaden my horizon at the same time. What's not to love about this Blogging From A to Z Challenge..

Come on join the fun! Here is where you can sign up. The group is now 1784 strong and counting. Hurry! There are only 4 days left before the list is closed.


4 comments:

  1. interesting..good for you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, gotta do some extra thinking and planning now.

      Join me?

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to this challenge and seeing more posts! Good luck! Nice site! :)
    @Kristina Farrow
    Being Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.O susahlingham leh. keep it up

    ReplyDelete